Here are the top 10 things american indian people say to white folks.10. How much white are you?
09. I’m part white myself, you know.
08. I learned all your people’s ways in the Boy Scouts.
07. My great-great-grandmother was a full-blooded white American Princess.
06. Funny, you don’t look white.
05. Where’s your powdered wig and knickers?
04. Do you live in a covered wagon?
03. What’s the meaning behind the square dance?
02. What’s your feeling about Las Vegas casinos? Do they really help your
people, or are they just a short-term fix?
01. Hey, can I take your picture?