- Ottawa Indians: The Restoration Era (1889 - 1994)
- Ottawa Indians: Dispossession and Dissolution Era (1870-1890)
- Ottawa Indians: The 1855 -1870 Reservation Era
- Ottawa Indians: The 1836 Manistee Reservation Era (1821-1836)
- How Red Jacket Got His Name
- Speech by Farmer's Brother at Genesse River, November 21, 1798
Ontario Lieutenant Governor
- Category: Native Authors->A-L
- Hits: 1464
James K. Bartleman was born to an aboriginal mother and a Canadian father of Irish and Scottish descent.
Mr. Bartleman has written a book entitled "Out of Muskoka." This book is about his early years in the small village of Port Carling in the vacation area of Ontario.