- Comanche Divisions and Bands
- Chickasaw Clans
- Truman Washington Dailey,last native speaker of the Otoe-Missouria dialect of Chiwere
- Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder’s foundation offers to build skate park on Fort Yuma Quechan Reservation
- Native American Day One Step Closer as an Official State Holiday in California
- Cherokee Nation to offer tribal photo IDs in Colorado
- Nooksack Place Names
- Cheyenne Principal Divisions and Bands
- What is an Indian Colony?
- Mountain Spirits
- Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Reservation
- Bois Forte Band of Ojibwe Reservation
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium reaches landmark contract settlement with IHS
- Chipewa Cree tribal leader indicted on multiple charges
- Redskins Stripped Of Trademarks
Let my spirit pass without shame
O' Great Spirit,
Whose voice I hear in the winds,
And whose breath gives life to all the world,
I am small and weak, I need your
strength and wisdom. Let me walk in beauty, and make my eyes
ever behold the red and purple sunset.
Make my hands respect the things you have
made and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
Make me wise so that I may understand the
things you have taught my people.
Let me learn the lessons you have hidden
in every leaf and rock.
I seek strength, not to be greater than my
brother, but to fight my greatest ememy,
Make me always ready to come to you with
clean hands and straight eyes.
So when life fades, as the fading sunset,
my spirit may come to you without shame.